Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hw 51

The second third of my book tells us a stories about the funeral and how the characters emotionally react to it.I noted that the author of this book using a details which are in different ways significant to the characters and it makes this book very close to the original feelings that feels people when something happened to them.
Précis: Janice and Andrew were married and Andrew died after open heart surgery. Janice tells the story to the main character about their wedding. How they were different but felt in love and she tells the interesting thing about the husband that asked when he will die, don't use any funeral services and Janice accepted it. I also noticed that always when something ends, we starts to thinks about the beginning and how everything started.

Quotes: "They decided when they married that they wouldn't have children because they both wanted to travel extensively." 
This quote shows that the lovers wanted to enjoy their life together and that they didn't want children early it is not bad because they wanted to enjoy the life and then to make a family. always Sad when the wishes a broken.
Quote" she told me she was an only child. Her father died three years ago and was buried in our cemetery."
I found it very sad because it always painful to loose important person in your life as a child because children already will take the life very serious but this is not right and this is very important thing of life changing.
I took a very big experience from reading. I started to imagine he life's of the people who lost somebody and I understand that this a life and always could something happen.

2 comments:

  1. Dima it was great reading your blog and discussing the book together. I really enjoyed the way you think of death as a "Time Spot." It is an interesting way to approach the life of the living after someone close to them dies.

    Keep up the insightful blog posts. It is evident that you writing is improving:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dima, Leticia did a post, in the future, you need to go to the blog of your group and copy and paste it into your own blog to get credit. if you don't understand I will explain during advisory.
    Hi Dima This is leticia
    "Death still the most terrible thing in the life and I am sure a lot of the people thinks in the same way and this is the most part of the people in the world who scared about the death and don't want to discuss this topic at all because everyone feels differently"
    I disagree with the frist line because I think death is natural and its something that happens daily. I think how a person dies could be a terrible thing death but not death its self. e because someone was crying or when I didn’t feel bad about something.

    ReplyDelete