Tuesday, May 24, 2011

HW 58 - Prom Interviews

I got an interview with my friends who will have a Prom this year and I will write an important things which they said.
They were preparing for a Prom at least 4 months and they are very confident that it is worth it. Very important to organize this event very well and don't rush with something and take it very seriously. I asked them about what is in their plans for the Prom and they both said that they will do everything that they will able to do because this time will be to show yourself from inside and show that what person do you really represent. Also it will be a very nice time to have a much fun. They told me that the organizers of the Prom party brought a huge amount of money from each person(I will not tell how much) and it seems like they will remember it forever. I asked the question about the alcohol on this event and they said definitely everybody will be drunk because it is the first step of the chill out time.
From this short interview I understood that everybody has a very similar predictions for this event and everything what will be good or bad on this event,will depend on them.Everything in their hands,they need just to realize the things they wish to do.
Person who been on the Prom:
His name is Shah and he is my the brother of my best friend
He is 19 years old and he been on the prom when he was 17.
Question: How is everything gone?
Everything gone great, Almost everybody got a fun time and got a good memories for it.
What did you do on the Prom?
Well, I was there with my girlfriend and almost the all time I spent with her and we were laughing on everybody on this Event, We drunk alcohol, everybody was a drunk and other things like that.
How many hours you spent on the Prom?
It hard to remember but I am sure that it was a whole night till the morning but the best thing of the Prom is that on this night you can get in small groups of the people who could be interesting for you and even after the vent you could meet together and discuss the thing which everybody did on this night like for a next few days and you still have a good way of time passing.
=========================
In my opinion he really got a good time and I am pretty sure that he will remember it for a long time.
Finally I asked my parents about what did they do and how was their Prom.
My Mom said that she got a very positive memories from it and she remember everybody who was on there. They got a lot of the dancing, laughing and tenders. She showed me a very old photos and I really enjoyed the clothing they were wearing for this event.
My father said absolutely the same things!


So the Prom is a very cool way of the time spending and have a lot of fun. All of these opinions shows that the most of the people got a great time and memories but you can feel it for 100% percent when you get on this event by yourself.!

No comments:

Post a Comment