Wednesday, May 11, 2011

HW 54 - Independent Research B

No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.(Matthew)
To this John replied, “A person can receive only what is given them from heaven. 28 You yourselves can testify that I said, ‘I am not the Messiah but am sent ahead of him.’ 29 The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom’s voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete. 30 He must become greater; I must become less.(John)


I belive in christianity and when I read their articles and opinions(idk how exactly it called) and I want to say that I tottaly agree with them because I always believed and knew that it is right to believe only one God and follow the traditions which are true for the religion you believe. The person who believes in two Gods or more, I think he just confused in his self and he doesn't really know what tradition he should follow. I think by following the traditions of what you believe, shows a respect and seriousness to it and this makes your life being settled up by all traditions and aspects of your God. Also people should choose which they feels comfortable but never change it in the future.
Actually I didn't find the philosopher who is able to answer the questions about the afterlife and so I asked my family friend again who spent 7 years in funeral service. I asked him that how does he think what is waiting for us when we will die. He told me that the answer foe this question depends on what the person who is trying to think about, believe in and that this type of the question just shows our wishes. He sad that we need keep believe in what we want to see afterlife and you never know what will be...maybe we could be right.

 For Christians whose lives are guided by the Bible, the reality of death is acknowledged as part of the current human condition, affected by sin . There is "a time to be born, and a time to die"Although eternal life is a gift that is granted to all who accept salvation through Jesus Christ, faithful Christians await the second coming of Jesus for complete realization of their immortality. While waiting for Jesus to come again, Christians may be called upon to care for the dying and to face personally their own death.


The live and death is a natural process and religion helps to figure out what would be after life. The lives stops, but travalling of your soul is still on the way. When you believe in religion, you feel safer. It's like a shield to your soul.

sources:
http://www.findyourfate.com/deathmeter/religion-death.htm
http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/religion-and-death-penalty

No comments:

Post a Comment